Looking after everyone
Rather than only focusing on the immediate medical needs of a single individual, our Family Services have the ability to expand outward and look at the wellbeing of the entire family as a whole.
With support designed to identify issues and risks that may have a harmful or negative effect on family members, (particularly children), we can work to improve situations to foster positive growth.
Are the kids at risk?
If you suspect your children, or children you know, may be affected by a negative home environment, please get in touch. This could be something as simple as a struggling parent or possible signs of abuse.
Look out for these changes in behaviour:
- child being withdrawn
- odd changes in personality or behaviour
- child acting anxious or uncharacteristically aggressive
- few or no friends and poor social skills
- poor relationship with a parent
- knowledge of adult topics inappropriate for their age
- always wearing clothes which cover their body
- running away