Te Manu Toroa
We do not use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this notice, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site (including in terms linking to the site).
Use of personal information
We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of:
- administering, evaluating and improving the site
- improving our services
- responding to your feedback or enquiries provided in forms
- conducting user research if you registered to participate
No need to disclose personal information
You can use the site — including completing some user research tasks — without sharing any personal information.
Sharing your personal information
You may choose to share personal information with us when you:
- give feedback
- complete survey or feedback forms
- participate in user research
Do not send us sensitive personal information such as medical history or include it in feedback forms or enquiries.
Feedback you provide
Enquiry and feedback forms
If you submit an enquiry or feedback form to us, it will be sent to appropriate TMT staff.
We may pass on relevant content from that form to other people within TMT or third parties who administer or are participating in the particular project or consultation that the form relates to. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
Storage and deletion of information
If you provide personal information, it is held securely by TMT and will not be retained once it is no longer needed.
Email addresses are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not disclose the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us or who provide us with submission forms without their consent.
Statistical information and Cookies
Statistical information collected
We use Google Universal Analytics to collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and does not identify you personally. It includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system, for example Windows, MacOS
- the type of web browser you use, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of Statistical information
The statistical information referred to above can be viewed by site administrators and certain other TMT staff.
This site generates persistent session cookies (that is, they have an expiry date and are removed on that date) for the purpose of monitoring site usage.
The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the site.
Access and correct your personal information
Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and ask us to correct any personal information you have provided to us.
Contact us if:
- you would like to access or change your personal information the site has stored
- you have any concerns regarding your privacy.
TMT may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
Te Manu Toroa contact details:
Te Manu Toroa
PO Box 70173
Phone: +64 7 571 2026
If you have a privacy complaint about TMT
If you have any concerns about how TMT has managed any personal information you’ve provided on this site, please contact TMT.