5pm, Friday 30th April 2021
About the Position
Te Manu Toroa is a Kaupapa Māori Organisation who delivers a variety of health and social services to our whānau and community in Tauranga Moana.
We need a rising communications superstar, to join our team in a brand new communications role. This is a fabulous opportunity to put your stamp on and develop this diverse role. You will need to be an excellent communicator, highly motivated, proficient in managing all types of media and be able to work with in a Kaupapa Māori organisation. This role is a permanent position working between 32 – 40 hours per week delivering the best communications to our team and working with our internal and external stakeholders.
If you are passionate about communications, and are motivated by establishing a new role, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a qualification in communications, marketing, journalism or public relations
• Have proven experience as a communications specialist
• Be an excellent communicator and an outstanding writer
• Be experienced in digital media (social media, website)
• Have experience working within a Tikanga Māori framework / indigenous models
• Have excellent networking skills
To apply for this exciting role, please apply directly by sending your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job description can be provided upon request.