Whare Oranga Kaiāwhina and Rongoā Mirimiri
5pm Saturday 20th March 2021
About the Positions
Te Manu Toroa will be operating a Whare Oranga Clinic that offers Rongoā services to invigorate and re energise your body and soul within a Māori environment. We will be offering different packages of care that include
- Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and
- Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy.
We are looking to recruit 1 x 0.8 Rongoā Mirimiri and 1 x 0.8 Whare Oranga Kaiāwhina to work with our Whānau in delivering our complimentary services in the Whare Oranga Clinic.
The positions are 32 Hours per week
If you are passionate about Mirimiri and or complimentary health services, have experience, the ability to work independently and be part of an enthusiastic, friendly and experienced team; then we would like to hear from you.
- At least 2 years experience working in Mirimiri or complimentary health services
- Experience working with Pakeke, Kuia and Kaumātua
- Experience working within a Tikanga Māori framework / indigenous models
- Connection to local Hapū, Iwi and Whānau
- Excellent networking skills
To apply for this exciting role, please apply directly by clicking on the “Apply Now” button. Otherwise, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
Job description can be provided upon request.
Applications close 5pm, 20th March 2021