Our Community Nursing Services provide complete client management support.
Community Nursing Services include:
- Assessment and planning of care for people living with chronic illnesses
- Close monitoring of health care and response to client/whānau changing needs
- Interpreting and developing individual care plans
- Medication/medicine education
- Assisting clients/whānau achieve and optimal level of health
- Advocating/assisting at clinical specialist appointments at clinics within the hospital or community
- Referrals to other healthcare services such as podiatry, hospital services etc
All our specialist services are provided in partnership with the client and whānau in a range of settings such as the client’s home, marae or community centre.
Are you enrolled?
To be able to access our Community Nursing Services you need to be enrolled with our clinics. If you and your whānau aren’t enrolled yet, you can start the enrolment process online today.