This is open to everyone, so don’t miss the chance to protect you and your whānau.
When: Saturday the 29th of April 2023 from 9am – 3pm
Where: Tauranga Moana City GP Clinic
Appointments required. Please book by calling the clinic at 07 571 2017. Office hours are from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
Appointments for flu vaccines take 10 minutes, while MMR take 15 minutes. Please allow some time for some observation after the vaccine of 10 minutes for flu and 20 minutes for MMR.
The flu vaccine costs $32 for those who aren’t eligible for a free flu vaccine.
Please note that we are only vaccinating eligible MMR patients, so it will be free for those eligible.
Funded (FREE) Vaccines
Eligibility criteria for free flu vaccination:
- Pregnant people (any trimester).
- People aged 65 years older.
- Māori and Pacific peoples aged 55 to 64 years.
- People under 65 years of age who have schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizoaffective disorder; OR are currently accessing secondary or tertiary mental health and addiction services.
- Children aged 6 months to 12 years inclusive – note: they may need 2 vaccines.
- People aged 6 months to under 65 years with certain medical conditions.
Eligibility criteria for free MMR vaccination:
- Anyone born on/after 1 January 1969 who has not had two doses of the MMR vaccine should have the MMR vaccine. Anyone born earlier than this is considered immune.
Please note: We are focusing on the unvaccinated adults and young adults. MMR is part of the child’s immunisations schedule at 12 and 15 months and we will not be doing normal baby immunisations during this clinic.