Postponed event

Aroha mai. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our flu drive at Hairini marae on Tuesday 16 April 2024 is postponed. We’ll let you know when the next one will be.

The decision on whether we will move to Alert Level 2 will be announced on Monday 11th May.

We are not moving to Alert Level 2 yet, this is just the proposed framework.